1) Make sure the machine is clean and free of remains.
2) Adjust the grind so that your coffee shot comes out in no more than 30 sec.
3) Use your dose of coffee in such a way that it is leveled for uniform extraction.
4) The amount to be extracted of 1 oz. or 30 ml.
That’s it! Ready to enjoy a good coffee!
1) Moisten the filter to remove any residual flavor and place it on its base.
2) Add as many tablespoons or level spoons of coffee that you prefer according to the desired intensity of taste.
3) Add as many cups of water as you want to take in the container intended for this purpose.
The perfect ingredient for great moments!
Important: After 4 hours throw away the coffee from the percolator because it has lost its original characteristics due to the heat of the percolator and the room temperature.
1) Make sure that the metal or plastic filter and the percolator are completely clean.
2) Measure the quantity of cups of water to prepare according to the level shown in the percolator.
3) Place in the filter as many heaped spoons of coffee as cups to prepare.
4) Close the percolator and do not open it until the end of the process.
MINERVA A DELIGHT FOR EVERYBODY.
1) It is essential to use a clean pot without remains of other foods.
2) Pour the number of cups of fresh water you want to prepare and boil until reaching the maximum boiling point.
3) Once this point has been reached, lower the heat to minimum and pour in as many tablespoons of coffee as you need, depending on the number of cups to serve, and stir immediately.
4) Turn off the heat to prevent it from spilling and add one cup of cold water for every 10 cups of coffee to generate a thermal shock and facilitate the decanting of the coffee particles.
5) Cover the pot, let stand for at least 3 minutes and serve. If there are still remains, you can use a filter.
1) Moisten the paper or fabric filter to remove any residual taste and then discard that water.
2) In the moistened filter, pour as many heaping or spoon level tablespoons of coffee as the number of cups to prepare.
3) Moisten the coffee you placed in the filter for 5 seconds.
4) Pour in the freshly boiled water with circular movements according to the number of cups to be served.
Coffee tastes better when you share it with others!!